3rd Year of Undergrad!!


Another year of college,
About to begin very soon,
We kneel down on our knees,
My Lord, praying for a boon.

A plea from every student,
That we may pass every test,
Knowing well in our hearts,
We shall try our very best.

The complicated equations,
Spread along the board,
Names of old scientists,
Of whom we’ve never heard!

Those long, torturous nights,
May they eventually pass,
Hoping we shall forget,
About gravity, force and mass.

Waiting in the office room,
To seek advice from the dean,
Hiding from professors on campus,
Deftly avoiding from being seen.

An attempt to evade probation,
The GPA shall not be a 1.0!
Maybe, this semester,
We’ll be able to get a 4.0!

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

4.0! i wish!

Anonymous said...

yuck...this semester is gonna suck like a huge um monkey? 5.0 for meeee!

Anonymous said...

Well, it might not be a good idea to forget about gravity, force and mass. Lol! Go for the 4.0!!! :)

Vani said...

hahaha...dis is such a funny poem...4.0. I wish...:)

 

About Me!

To escape from the humdrum existence people call "life", I explore the jungle of my mind. A meandering path, with thoughts as my obstacles. I put aside the smiling face of my mother, snapshots of holidays with friends, lost memories of my childhood... All in an attempt to find answers to my branching questions.

Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB