"Hum Tum"- "Yeh zindagi bahut lambi hai, aur hamare paas waqt bahut kam hai"

I was watching Hum Tum last weekend, and I fell in love with the movie all over again. I know, its a complete chick flick, but I loved every minute of it. It was so funny! Especially, the "Hum Tum" cartoons... they are adorable! Saif Ali Khan was hysterical... Just as hysterical as he was in Dil Chahta Hain. And Rani Mukherjee was the beautiful lady she always is... So here are a couple of "Hum Tum" comics that I got in the email that I would like to share with everybody... Hope you enjoy it. And if you can, watch the movie too! :-)


































































7 thoughts:

Vani said...

hahaha...funny stuff!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

The Mirage part written on ur site is amazing!!!

Keep up the good work goin!!!

Ashwini

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the interesting information

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

Anonymous said...

I guess you may want to add a facebook icon to your blog. I just marked down the url, but I had to make it manually. Just my advice.

Anonymous said...

What words..

 

About Me!

To escape from the humdrum existence people call "life", I explore the jungle of my mind. A meandering path, with thoughts as my obstacles. I put aside the smiling face of my mother, snapshots of holidays with friends, lost memories of my childhood... All in an attempt to find answers to my branching questions.

Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB