Bottled Up In A Bottle


Drenched in an addiction,
Helpless in every way,
Caught in a stupor,
Let it be night or day.

The quizzical gaze,
And the wounding words,
Nothing more painful than,
Terms like sharp swords.

When there is sanity,
On one of those days,
The righteous acts are,
Startling in every way.

Caught in a web,
Of respect or disgust,
Questions and answers,
I must have them, I must!
_____________________________________

Art piece on the right taken from: "http://inkslingerart.breedlink.com.au/"

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

the words compliment the image very well... interesting.

in4sight said...

wow... makes sense...

 

About Me!

To escape from the humdrum existence people call "life", I explore the jungle of my mind. A meandering path, with thoughts as my obstacles. I put aside the smiling face of my mother, snapshots of holidays with friends, lost memories of my childhood... All in an attempt to find answers to my branching questions.

Free CSS Template by CSSHeaven.org TNB